Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Star between the stars: Sally Brown

And the task for another week of the Star Surround QAL is done!

The Center Stars.


And this time no particular life lessons... everything went smoothly... actually I did the first star alone and then the other three chain stitching them all together... this time the "assembly line" process worked perfectly... maybe because Melissa in her tutorial said that she does not sew more than one center at the time... so since I always have to do something in the opposite way, my brain worked perfectly doing that this time... I don't know... I don't understand my brain either ;)

I am pretty happy about the point... they are not all super-perfect, but many of them are and the other are pretty close I think.

And as usual, let me introduce a new member of the Peanuts/Snoopy family: Sally Brown


And let me remind you about my "cry for help" :) (click the button for details)


2 comments:

  1. They look fantastic!! Great job!!! And I have so many selvages that you could use. What lengths are you looking for??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment!
    I am not looking for a specific size... it's a very scrappy selvage quilt with blocks of all sizes ;) scrappy is my style!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1