Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Sunday, January 19, 2014

Testing Alice and Kangaroo block

After the Christmas craziness I am back to my regular Paper Piecing rhythm!! :)
So this week I tested one of the patterns for my Quilt&Stitch-TestAlong.


I found some minor mistakes in the original pattern, I fixed them and now the pattern is available in the Quilt&Stitch-TestAlong page.

I also tested a Aussie pattern for Kristy @ Quietplay: here is my (obviously scrappy) Kangaroo! :)


And come back tomorrow for a special post :)

2 comments:

  1. That little tree is super sweet!

    Love how the kangaroo turned out - thank you for testing him for me!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1