Search this blog

Are you looking for a pattern? Just type the name of the character and let Google find it for you ;)

Monday, December 5, 2016

QAL for 2017

I am hosting a new QAL for 2017.

I will host it on my other website (as here I share weekly personal updates and I don't want things to get confusing if people want to just follow the event and not my personal struggles and successes :) )


If you are intrigued, read more at http://alidatweloqdesigns.blogspot.com/

I hope many of you will join... it will be a fun growing experience, there will be prizes, linky and much more!!


1 comment:

  1. I agree... Needle turn is the most tiresome so I do not do it. Besides I have a lovely machine that does fancy stitches to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! I would love to hear from you!
Please share your thoughts on my projects with me!

UA-37918212-1